See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The possible risks of making big strategic moves
- Generational diversity in a workplace and its critical aspects
- Ways of preparing employees for work-from-home practice
- The ability of providing healthy atmosphere as well as positive workplace culture
- Employee engagement and its beneficial aspects
- The impact of well-being programmes
- Through the pandemic and after the pandemic – How do we adjust?
- HR professionals dealing with negative emotions of their employees
- The upcoming future of HR departments
HR capabilities went outstandingly far: adjusting to the digital progress, implementing new technologies in the work process – but are these the most drastic changes HR departments can possibly experience? Join the top professionals already on board who are ready to answer these and other questions.
The 11th Annual Strategic HR MENA Summit has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges such as implementation of AI, digital transformation, the possible pros and cons of generational diversity in a workplace and even the key aspects of managing HR departments when the circumstances around are distinctly unpredictable like in the period of the COVID-19 pandemic. During our strategic HR event you will hear from leading banks, telcos, airlines, hotels, retailers and other cross-industry companies internationally that have managed to provide best-in-class facilities for their employees.
The summit has been designed to provide top HR professionals with an opportunity of both sharing and gaining valuable information in the field of HR based on precious experience from top companies in the MENA region. Limited number of seats makes our HR conference a perfect place for sharing and discussing your ideas, discussing the hottest topics and establishing valuable business contacts. This interactive business conference will deliver pure value to all its participants and attendees along with exceptional networking opportunities.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, telecom, pharmaceutical, retail, hospitality, aviation, construction, chemical, automotive industries involved in:
- Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Learning and Development
- Culture Transformation
- Talent & Culture
- Employee Experience
- Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Workforce Planning
- Strategic HR
- Rewards, Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management