- Value of telework: How to broaden remote work arrangements during the emergency?
- Keep your team resilient: Putting mental health first
- The state of HR in the Middle East: Challenges and potential research directions
- A new operating model: Cost reductions to fit financial realities and HR technology adoption
- Flexible HR technology in today’s workplace, or how to keep your employees efficient and empowered
- Adopting a data-driven approach. What can data-mining HR professional learn?
- Business Acumen: Understanding how HR activities impact the bottom line and the organization’s strategic goals
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
HR practises in the Middle East area are complicated, and the present rate of globalisation has contributed by its own flavour to the mix. The industry has expanded, and the innovation in the field is accelerating. The post-pandemic environment, however, is causing further problems in the sector. How can we get out of the “pandemic box” and bring people back to work? Do you want to be an agile organization from an HR perspective, or keep serving the organization in different situations?
The 13th Annual Strategic HR MENA Summit has been intended to answer all of your questions. In this highly interactive event, industry professionals from the banking, retail, aviation, hotel, pharmaceutical, insurance, telecom, and automotive sectors will share with you invaluable advices and lessons gained. Remote work, employee well-being programmes, digitising learning, HR trends for 2023, commanding a seat at the table, data-driven approach, developing a genuine and collaborative work culture, employee engagement, and many other topics are under the spotlight.
This HR meeting is an excellent opportunity to discuss your ideas with colleagues, be inspired by the top players, and make important business contacts. There is a limited number of seats in the audience, so don’t pass the chance to book yourself one & network with senior-level decision-makers!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking, retail, aviation, hospitality, pharma, insurance, telecom and automotive industries involved in:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Development & Rewards
- HR Systems
- Talent and Compensations
- HR and Corporate Services
- HR Governance
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Employee Relations
- HR Operations
- Workforce Management
- Career Management
- People, Culture and Corporate
- HR Solutions
- Human Resources Information Systems
- People, Learning and Growth
”It was one of the most useful events I have ever attended. I really liked the networking and sharing experience.– Director of Human Resources, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotels