9th Annual Strategic HR MENA Summit
15 - 16 October 2019, Dubai
Come and find the answers to all the questions about how to increase engagement for a better performance, or how to overcome challenges that come with the nationalization program. You will hear about the combination of human and artificial intelligence and the modern technological solutions for HR department, and we will analyze how to develop strategic thinking skills. By attending this summit, you will access the first-hand learnings and valuable tips when it comes to reshaping HR into the using technology and new skills that exploit the value and competitive advantages of data and analytics. You will know about the challenges that HR has in a multinational environment and how to balance imported and local talent.
Will Be Discussed
- Impact of technology: how does HR department change in the digital age?
- Talent management and key positions while hiring the best candidates
- Investing in HR: tips for smart investments, smarter cuts and filtering expenses
- Change management: assuring sustainability in the time of changes in the industry and company
- Talent attraction and retention: cheering your employees as the most effective way of improving the quality of workforce
- Value of international cooperation and experience exchange among the experts of different industries
- Expectations for HR: preparing workforce and experts for the future
- Leading a nationalization program and maintaining a productive workforce
- How to identify and overcome future challenges: recommendations for future experts
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: